The Betchworth Park Professional Team aim to offer the highest level of customer service to both club members and visitors with a warm welcome when you visit the Professional’s shop.
Christmas Golf Lesson Vouchers
Looking for a gift that can be tailored to the exact needs of the recipient?
Beat the rush to the shops, Vouchers can be purchased online and sent right to your door.
All lessons will come with the FREE assessment first, this way the lesson time is best spent.
Specific Lesson Packages
- The hit it longer package
- Dial in your short game package
- Hole more putts package
- Understand your ball flight package
- Trouble shots package
- Play smarter golf package
Each package is 3 hours long (except the play smarter package, which is 3 x 6 hole lessons) and can be broken up into time chunks dependent on your diary. In each of the packages you will learn the following things:
Hit it Longer Package
- Learn how to setup to create your maximum yardage
- Learn how to improve your impact factors to maximise yardage
- Optimise your driver to best suit your game
Dial In your Short Game Package
- Understand the best setup positions to maximise your margins of error
- Learn how to best use your wedges from all types of lies
- Learn distance control on chipping and pitching
- Practice games to keep practice engaging
Hole More Putts Package
- Using the TOMI system have your putting stroke analysed
- Learn the rules of why a putt breaks
- Learn a solid putting routine
- Feel more confident holing out
- Practice games to keep practice engaging
Understand your Ball Flight Package
- Learn why your ball does what it does
- How you can alter your setup to alter the result of a shot
- be able to alter your ball flight when desired
- have the confidence to do this on the course
- Learn your yardages you hit each club
Trouble Shot Package
- Learn how to escape from Bunkers
- How to get the ball out of the rough
- How to play the ball out of rough around the green
- How to hit low shots
- How to hit high shots
- Any shot you struggle with
- (roughly 30 mins per shot)
Play Smarter Golf Package
- 3 x 6 hole lessons
- How to best plan for each shot
- How to create consistency in your game
- What to do between shots to help keep you on track
- Create a routine you can trust
- How to properly reflect on your shots and round
The cost for the packages is £165 per package and £180 for the play smarter package. For the golfer looking to do all packages you get an special price of all he packages for £799.00
- 30min Lesson – £33.00
- 1 hour Lesson – £55.00
- 6 for 5 (30min) – £165.00
- 6 for 5 (Hour) – £275.00
For someone looking for the ultimate improvement package then these options are for you:
- 12 x one hour lessons – £495.00
- 24 x one hour lessons – £880.00
On Course Lessons
- 6 Holes – £65.00
- 12 Holes – £110.00
- 18 Holes – £145.00
Please call the shop on 01306 882 052 – opt 1 or email email@example.com to get your vouchers sorted today
30 Minute golf lesson – £33.00
60 Minute golf lesson – £55.00
6 for 5 and 9 for 12 are available on all lessons – Paid in advance
Monthly coaching packages available upon request
On course lessons:
6 holes £65.00
12 holes £110.00
18 holes £145.00
With the Performance Centre being indoors, there is no need to worry about the weather if you have a lesson booked in. With this facility the professional team can also offer lessons during the evenings in the winter time.
Individual practice sessions can be booked in the performance centre. Again this is a great option for those wanting to practice during adverse weather conditions. It will also enable you to get much more from your practice with accurate data produced after every shot.
Another service provided in the performance centre is gaping sessions, this is a great way to find out exactly how far you hit each club in the bag on AVERAGE, not how far you hit it downwind, downhill on a hot day in the summer! Having this information will allow you to make better smarter decisions on the course.
30 Minute Practice – £10.00
60 Minute Practice – £15.00
5 Hours for £50.00
Gapping Sessions – £40.00
There are no extra costs for lessons in the swing room.
Available to book online or through the Pro Shop.
Favourite Golfer: Tiger Woods
Favourite Golf Course: St Andrews
Favourite Football Team: Arsenal
Top Tip: Improve your balance and you will be able to swing with more control and more speed, and don’t be afraid to fail; you learn more from your mistakes.
BACKGROUND – Extensive experience as a golf instructor.
Head teaching professional at Silvermere
Head teaching instructor – RAC country club, Epsom
Head Professional at Betchworth Park, Dorking
Worked with David Leadbetter (top world coach) on an instructional video and swing aid.
FAVOURITE GOLFER – Adam Scott
FAVOURITE GOLF COURSE – Mid Ocean (Bermuda)
FAVOURITE GOLFING MEMORY – Meeting the great “Seve'” (Severiano Ballesteros)
TOP TIP – Don’t hold the grip too tight, same pressure you would hold a small bird
Favourite Golfer : Tiger Woods
Favourite Course : Littlehampton GC
Favourite Golfing Memory: 184 yard par 3, into wind 6 iron in hand…… the rest is history! My first and only Hole in One, in front of my dad and 2 brothers as well. The look on their faces when the ball went it….. priceless
Favourite Football Team : Crystal Palace
Top Tip : Tee it high, Hit it long!
Length off the tee has always been one of my strengths, why can’t it be one of yours? Tee the ball higher and further forward in your stance. This will allow you to catch the ball on the upswing and launch the ball high and long with low spin.
Favourite Golfer : Jordan Spieth, quality iron player and putter
Favourite Course : Abu Dhabi Golf Club
Dream Fourball: Robert Rock, Paige Spiranac and Donald Glover
Top Tip : With modern golf equipment, a shallow angle of attack is a premium as it allows maximum efficiency for ball striking. Although divots look professional, a shallow smaller divot after the ball allows for better ball flight control
You’ll receive an introduction to golf from PGA professional Tom Bridger or Andy Tocher at Betchworth Park Golf Club, Dorking, together with information about follow-on coaching opportunities and club memberships.
Equipment will be provided so all you have to do is turn up on the day in comfortable clothing.
Golf’s winning combination of exercise, sporting skill and social interaction make it the perfect tonic for good health and happiness.
Summer 07.30 – 18.00
Winter 08.00 – dusk
Tel: 01306 882052
To Book a Lesson Online or a
Session in The Swing Room