Betchworth Park Golf Club currently has limited vacancies for membership and all applications are welcome.
Men and Ladies have equal status and pay the same fees.
Fees below are for the year from 1st October 2020 through until 30th September 2021.
To take advantage of a membership at one of Surrey’s finest Colt courses, use the application form to the right to begin your journey and enjoy the delights of being a member at a true ‘member’s club’.
1ST OCTOBER 2021 to 30th SEPTEMBER 2022
Full Membership (see Note 1)
Age 18 (increments of around £70 up to age 39) £ 380
Age 40 and over £ 1900
Joint (see Note 2) £ 1725
Five Day £ 1600
Associate (see Note 3) £ 850
Pre Academy £ 400
Academy £ 700
Junior Academy £ 215
Full £ 290
Country or Overseas (see Note 4) £ 375
Social £ 100 (£88 clubcard)
- Joining Fee for Full and Five Day membership £950
(Not applicable to those under 25 and discounted rates apply
for those aged 25 to 30).
- English Golf Union and County membership £19.50
- Initial payment to Club Card £100
- Staff Fund (optional) £10
- Full membership subscriptions can be paid using Premium Credit. Please ask the office for details.
- Joint membership is charged individually pp, must live in the same house
- Associate membership is closed to new members but remans available to existing full members wishing to change.
- Only available to full members who have moved away from the area.
All Full, Five & Flexible Associate Memberships are subject to County Golf Union Fees, Bar Levy, Staff Fund & Club Improvement Levy. The initial Club Card & Flexible Associate point amounts need to be spent at the club within 12 months and are non-refundable.
All Playing Subscriptions include the FREE use of Range Balls
Over 80’s will receive a 35% discount from the Full subscription rate – Members must have gained a minimum of two years service at the club before applicable.
The Membership year and related charges run from 1st October to 30th September however all Memberships are invoiced annually from the month of joining.