Betchworth Park Golf Club currently has limited vacancies for membership and all applications are welcome.
Men and Ladies have equal status and pay the same fees.
To take advantage of a membership at one of Surrey’s finest Colt courses, use the application form to the right to begin your journey and enjoy the delights of being a member at a true ‘member’s club’.
1 OCTOBER 2023 to 30 SEPTEMBER 2024
- Joining Fee for Full and Five Day membership £1500
(Not applicable to those under 25 and discounted rates apply for those aged 25 to 30).
- Joining Fee for Associate £750
- English Golf Union and County membership £20.50
- Initial payment to Club Card £100 – Full Memberships
- Initial payment to Club Card £50 – Associate Membership
- Staff Fund (optional) £10
- Full membership subscriptions can be paid using Golf Credit ltd to pay monthly with 6% fee. Please ask the office for details or click the link.
- Joint membership is charged individually pp, must live in the same house
- Membership starts from month of joining and runs for 1 year
- All playing memberships include unlimited range balls
All Full, Five & Flexible Associate Memberships are subject to County Golf Union Fees, Bar Levy, Staff Fund & Club Improvement Levy. The initial Club Card & Flexible Associate point amounts need to be spent at the club within 12 months and are non-refundable.
All Playing Subscriptions include the FREE use of Range Balls
Over 80’s will receive a 35% discount from the Full subscription rate – Members must have gained a minimum of two years service at the club before applicable.
The Membership year and related charges run from 1st October to 30th September however all Memberships are invoiced annually from the month of joining.
Monthly finance options – We use Golf Credit if you’re looking to pay your subscription monthly, please note this is not an option for Assocaite, Overseas or Junior Memberships. More details can be found here , please note there is a 6% extra fee to use this service.